Aluminum plate to evenly distribute heat of the Onyx PCB heated print bed. Goes between glass and HPB. Without plate the bed temperature can vary up to 15c from center to outside. With plate temperature is within 5c or less over the entire print area.
- 310 mm diameter X 1/16"(1.6mm) thick 5052 alloy aluminum.
- Water-jet cut out.
- Both sides sanded smooth.
- TOP SIDE now matte non-directional sanded finsih, spun finish no longer available.
- Hole for bed heating LED to show through.
- Bottom side laminated with thin plastic film (automotive window tint) to prevent aluminum from shorting out bed PCB traces or via's.
- Item #: RM-HEATSPR-ONYX